Saturday, July 6, 2013

Scrapbook Territory (Berkeley) haul

Today I visited Scrapbook Territory store in Berkeley. This store is the larges scrap booking store in the entire San Francisco Bay Area. They have update and hot trends such as Mr. Huey mists and embossing power. I am so tempting to just buy everything, BUT luckily my son started to misbehave so all I spent was $7(I should thank him for that). Anyways, this trip to the store was for me to do a little researching on what's hot and what's not. I believe that stamping is coming up in the world of scrapbooking these days. I saw many coordinated stamps hanging next to the 12x12 paper section.
Enough said, I purchased couple of double-sided papers and a 12x12 letters/title sticker sheet from CRATE PAPER: The Pier collection. I really like the color and their designs. Granted I only got some of them because it was very popular collection for the season. All of these are acid/lignin free, which makes me happy :D




12x12 Letter/title sticker sheet(above)>>> wish CM would do something like this...




Opposite sides >>>>>




-----------------TA-DA--------------






Scrap and blog it by Jane :)

Location:Main St,San Quentin,United States

No comments: