Friday, July 5, 2013

Paper Heart Layout (Seasonal Paper Pack adventure continue)

Another layout using CM Seasonal Paper Pack.  This time I folded paper heart origami using scraps to decorate the page :)

How to make PAPER HEART ORIGAMI???????

I am not very good with words, but since when I tried to find a link to explain how to make this origami...I found out that there is hundreds of ways to make origami hearts and NONE of them look like mine, so if this directions sound confusing...I apologized in advance.

 You can use any rectangle shaped paper...in this picture, I used the regular A4 printing paper.  NOTE: the thicker the paper or the smaller the paper, the harder to fold them :)













 ----------------------Now turn it over--------------------------























 --------------------------------------turn it over and....TA-DA!!!!!!!!!!---------------------------------

1 comment:

JoggingBy said...

Wow! Love the origami hearts and photo instructions. Thanks for sharing!