Friday, July 5, 2013

Fun with Power Palettes.



 I absolutely LOVE the Reminisce Power Palette!  I found the papers and embellishments very classy and compliment the majority of photos.  These two layouts above were pages of my teen years memories.  It's very traditional and cultural photos that goes together very well with Reminisce Power Palette.
 Above layout I used CM older materials from album kit called, LITTLE GIRL if any of you remember...it was almost 10 years ago when it was still a original 12x12(not true size).  I pulled out some scraps from the album kit and threw in some paper flowers/buttons from Delight Power Palette.
 I really like the Reflection Power Palette>>>BUT, I find this collection makes my photo looks much darker.  For example...I look extremely tan in this layout even though the papers and embellishments went well with the detail of the photo.  Seriously, I don't look that tan in the actual photo alone. LOL.
 This layout above is one of my latest PRIDE-N-JOY.  I experimented weaving for the first time using scrap paper strips...and ta-da!!!! Perfect for the best friend theme I was going for :)  FYI: The papers and die-cut embellishments are from "It's a Girl" stack pack.
 Another sweet color scheme layout above I used papers/paper flowers from CM Fabulous Power Palette and the special thing about this layout is that I also used a journaling box/title sticker(CRAZY4YOU) from Fabulous Album Accents. 
Another attempt to use all the leftover paper strips from years and years ago.  If anyone remember this papers, journaling box, and stickers....yes, yes, they are from CM Once Upon A Baby Boy Bright album kit and Jumbo Sticker Sheets!!!!!!!!!!  Wow, I have forgotten that I have them, oh-how cute this layout turns out.

1 comment:

JoggingBy said...

I especially like how you used your flowers in groups. Beautiful work!