Monday, June 24, 2013

Swimarin continues

It took me awhile to arrange the ribbons to go onto the page. I cut out the labels(swim event and time result) behind the ribbons and adhered onto the page next to the ribbons. I also added leftover photos to make the page look fuller.

















These two layouts (below) created from CM "It's a Boy" Stack Pack papers and die-cuts. I think having die-cuts on the page can really keep your eyes to continue focus in the page.








These two layouts (below) created from ALL scraps from previous pages. I figured that the CM border maker Wave punches leftover can boost up the page, so I used them as a due-cut to decorate the page. And it works well.











I am glad that I chose CM black pages for this project. The color of the page enhanced the details in the photos or in other words...black pages makes the pictures popped!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Montevideo Way,San Rafael,United States

2 comments:

Carrilyne said...

Your scrap book pages look amazing! You are definitely very talented!

Jane Ratanapol said...

Thank you Carrilyne :) That meant a lot to me.