Monday, June 24, 2013

I am back to the game!

Many of you already know that I am a very faithful Creative Memories fan.  I have been sticking to CM the past 10 years (since I was pregnant with Lili).  Also, many of you may have heard about CM bankruptcy dilemma.  We don't really know if we will have a NEW CM or the door will be close forever in the future.  My thoughts are that I need to search for other products that will replace CM awesome quality.  I love the idea of acid, lignin, and bleed/fade free that CM offer, but reality is that I need a back up plan. 
I have been scouting other companies such as Close To My Heart, and Stampin' Up as well as some other products at the local scrapbooking stores.  I am happy to report that I love CTMH products.  They have high quality papers and stickers.  CTMH also offers a lot of stamps and inks to cater the card makers.  I felt overwhelmed with their catalog but sort of excited to learn how to use stamps and inks.  

Another thing that I have been doing is a little bit of research through youtube.com to checkout the latest trends and products in the market.  I stumbled to a lot of clips from twopeasinthebucket.com.  TPITB is an online scrapbook store that sells a lot of trendy products from many companies such as, K&Company, Glitz, My Mind's Eye, Studio Calico, etc.  I admit that I become addicted to their VDO clips, it's awesome and it makes me wanting to try ALL their products!  
I am waiting to hear from the court whether they will let CM reorganize the company or shut them down.  I believe the court date is next week.  I will sure be updating everyone.  Meanwhile, I suggest everyone to stock up on CM products that you need to complete your current projects.  Most of the products are on "WHILE SUPPLY LAST" and they will not return.  I know I have to stock up for this year albums for my 3 kiddos.  If you need any CM product you may contact me through my Facebook or my email.
Til' next time :)

No comments: